The Foolproof Way to Get Ripped Abs



If You Have Ripped Abs, Then Your Entire Body Will Look More
Attractive.

Out of every person working out in your gym, how many have ripped abs? If
your gym is like mine, probably less than 1 out of 100 people have great abs. I
would say that there are more people who can bench press 315 pounds, then people
who have ripped abs. What is crazy is that these people work out hard, yet they
are failing in developing the most attractive part of their physique.

Having Ripped Abs Isn't Really a Muscle Thing, It's More of a Body
Fat Issue.

About 7 years ago I was watching the TV show, Survivor. It was the episode
they filmed in Australia. The people left on the show had lost a lot of weight.
They were pretty much starving and I am not giving this example to say that
people should starve. What I noticed was that each an every contestant on
Survivor had ripped abs. You could see their ripped abs in detail, due to
lack of body fat on their mid section. None of these contestants were working
their abs, yet they had ripped abs that most gym members would envy.

Spend More Time on Cardio and Less Time Working the Abs
Directly.

We all have ripped abs, they are just covered under body fat on most
people. The best way to burn this fat is to do cardio. Crunches and leg raises
will work the ab muscles hard, but they won't burn off an ounce of fat around
your midsection. I would recommend dropping your ab exercises altogether and
focus on cardio until you get to a low body fat level which will reveal those
ripped abs.

It is Very Possible to Get Ripped Abs Without Working the Abs
Directly.

I badly injured my back about 6 months before a trip to Cancun, Mexico. I
was really bummed out, because it hurt badly to do any ab exercises. I had to
drop ab exercises completely from my routine, until my back healed. I figured if
I got my body fat low, then my abs would at least not look terrible. To make a
long story short, I did a ton of cardio for those 6 months and my abs were
ultra-toned for the vacation. To this day, I don't to any direct ab work and my
abs look better than ever.

Give This Approach to Ripped Abs a Shot.

I know that many people will be hesitant to drop their ab work, because
they don't want to lose any muscle tone in that area. All I have to say, is that
if your body fat percentage isn't low enough then nobody is going to see that
tone anyway. Your time is better spent on cardio, which will finally reveal
those ripped abs.


Rusty Moore is an avid trainer who gives advice to men and women who want a physique that attracts the opposite sex. While most trainers focus on gaining as much muscle mass as possible, Rusty focuses on the lean "sleek model look". For men who want the build of Brad Pitt -or- Matthew Mcconaughey and women who want the build of Jessica Alba -or- Jessica Beil, he recommends this resource... Lean Muscle Fitness

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rusty_Moore