Abs Reviews - Top 2 Programs With Ab Exercises For Women



With all the abs reviews out there how do you choose a program truly right for your needs? Will it include ab exercises for women to help you tighten the tummy and lose belly fat? I have reviewed 2 programs that are tailored for both men and women and when I say reviewed I mean I have done them so my experience actually using the programs speaks volumes.

Ab exercises for women aren't that much different from what men do although the only difference is that you may have to work up to some of the advanced abs exercises because they actually require some upper body strength and stabilization. The abs programs that I have reviewed are designed with fat loss and maximum muscle toning in mind. In order to really lose fat to see your abs you need to do exercises that deliver more challenge stimulating the whole body and increasing the metabolism to levels that will melt off fast fast.

Turbulence Training by Craig Ballantyne

Turbulence Training uses a solid core of bodyweight exercises and most of the workouts can simply be done at home. About the only piece of equipment you need is an exercise ball and some very light dumbbells. The workouts are fast paced giving a full body workout and cardio style workout all in one concise and quick routine. The results speak for themselves as thousands of women have tried his workouts with much success. Great results can be had with limited time spent exercising if it is structured correctly.

How to Get Ripped Abs by John Alvino

How to Get Ripped Abs is a very advanced 12 week complete physique transformation system. It is best suited for the intermediate and advanced trainee and does require access to a gym so that the full variety of exercises can be done. This is a very challenging program that I used myself for 5 weeks to lose 12 pounds and I wasn't even following the diet strictly .

The workouts alone are so grueling that fat will melt off quicker than ever but I don't recommend this program for the beginner as it will be too challenging. For the beginner willing to invest in the program there is a 12 week beginners primer to get you ready for the 12 week core program. Overall it's my favorite system but it's hard for me to recommend to the casual fitness enthusiast as it may be too tough. If you are a former athlete or in semi decent shape and love tough gut busting workouts then you will love the challenge that John provides in the 12 week system.

You can read abs reviews all day or you can get serious and take action. I stake my reputation on these 2 fat loss and muscle toning systems though and use them myself. I use the Turbulence Training home workouts when I'm busy and just don't have time for the gym. They get the job done and give results. Both programs have more ab exercises for women than you have ever seen so if ab training is what you want you will get it from either program.


Click here to see detailed Ab Exercises for Women or come to my blog to read more Abs Reviews and the best and most effective fat loss articles you will find anywhere.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rick_Porter