Why Buy Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle?



When I first saw a copy of this book, Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle, my partner asked who in the world is going to sit down and read 357 pages about the best way to burn fat and feed muscle? And my answer was - whoever is genuinely interested! It's a fascinating read that explains in great detail how you got the way you are and the best path back to a healthy and lean you.

If you could read a book and have all the answers, guaranteed, wouldn't you?

I went on to say how the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle book isn't just a guide to changing your lifestyle for the better - it's an entire system that you can work into by simply following the steps author Tom Venuto spells out. Where the book differs is that this strategy doesn't promote a rapid weight loss which takes muscle along with the fat.

Just as the title says, you learn Tom's strategies for burning fat and feeding your muscle. It describe how certain fats are good and how certain foods can actually help you burn more calories, thus burning fat. Many of the best fat loss websites [http://www.thethreebest.com/fatloss/] review Tom's book and explain that the system is into it's third year with thousands of followers.

We all know how stubborn belly fat is and how slow it works itself off our bodies. We struggle with endless exercises that seem only to tire us out and zap out energy. Yet with Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle, following the suggested steps - I felt great. I've done many diets from calorie counting to carb counting. Finally, I am confident this is a permanent solution to my belly fat - as long as I stick with the plan.

I know this sounds like a blatant commercial for the system, but really it's more of a breakthrough for me that I want to share with you because there are so many sites online that simply rehash the facts - things we've heard a hundred times, repackaged.

One beautiful thing about the book and the people at Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle is that they are there to answer all of your questions about this system. I showed this book to my doctor who said - like anything else, my friend, it's diet and exercise.


Dave Jackson is the founder of TheThreeBest.com and after reviewing over 30 weight loss and fat burning sites, reveals exactly the best fat loss websites [http://www.thethreebest.com/fatloss/] that have worked for hundreds.

Discover where to find recommended fat loss programs from reputable retailers by visiting his site.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dave_Jackson